This 3 days 2 nights Komodo Tour is organized for the visitors who are plan to visit the islands throughout Komodo National Park. There will be 11 spots to be discovered on this packages. This package is offering to spend the nights on Local Wooden live on board with some optional boats such as AC Standard Boat, AC Superior Boat and AC Semi/Luxury Phinisi boat. These boats are different based on Size and Facilities
This tour package can be started from hotel in Labuan Bajo or If you are plan to start the trip from Bali, we would recommend you to take an earlier morning flight before 10:00am arriving in the airport of Komodo, then our guide team will drop you in boat right after meeting in the Airport of Komodo. But, if are going to be arrive in the airport of komodo after 12:00pm, then it might skip one spot for you in the first day. Furthermore, in last day of tour (third day), there will be 2 options you decided; finishing the tour in Airport (recommended book flight back after 15:00pm) and our guide team will drop you to Airport and or you want spend one more night at hotel in Labuan Bajo, the our guide team will drop at your chosen hotel right after finishing the tour.
Please kindly have a look at the tour itinerary below!
Day 01: Labuan Bajo – Kelor – Manjarite – Kalong (L,D)
- Heading from harbor to Kelor island for doing trekking to see view surrounded
- Sailing to Manjarite to do snorkeling
- Seeing the flying Bats from mangrove forest in Kalong island while enjoying the beautiful sunset
- Boat overnight here
Day 02: Padar – Komodo Island – Pink Beach – Taka Makassar – Manta Point – Siaba (B,L,D)
- An early morning sail to Padar Island to see sunrise (if it’s possible) and the spectacular se view from the top of Padar Island.
- Sailing to Komodo island to see Komodo Dragon and other wild animals
- Sailing to Pink Beach for doing snorkeling
- Sailing to Manta Point to do snorkeling, you will find Manta Rays here
- Sailing to Siaba island for snorkeling to see Turtles.
- Boat overnight here
Day 3 Siaba – Sebayaur – Kanawa – Labuan Bajo (B,L)
- An early morning sail to Seabayur to do snorkeling
- Sailing to Kanawa Island to do snorkeling and enjoyed in the beach.
- Sailing back to Labuan Bajo
Whats to bring?
Trekking Shoes, Jacket, Flash Light, Mosquito Spray, Hat, Sunscreen, change cloths, etc,..
- Entrance Fee in Komodo national Park
- Ranger Fee both Rinca and Komodo Island
- Transfer from/to Airport
- Air Con Live-aboard
- Full-board meals during on the boat
- Mineral water
- Snorkeling gears
- English speaking guide
- Hotel in Labuan Bajo
- Alcohol & soft drink
- Travel Insurance
- Airport taxes, Personal necessary
Komodo Family Tour & Travel
Adrress: Jl. Trans Flores, Gorontalo, Komodo, Kabupaten Manggarai Barat, Nusa Tenggara Timur, Indonesia
Call/WhatsApp: +6282340260544 Email: email@example.com